Welcome to Park Avenue & Kings Heath Practices
The practice was started in 1899 at 5 East Park Parade with two doctors in partnership. The practice gradually expanded and by 1969 there were four partners. New larger premises at 168 Park Avenue North were purchased in 1970.
After a further period of expansion, the adjoining property at 166 Park Avenue North was also purchased. The new properties were converted and extended to form today’s surgery which now houses two partners and a large primary health care team.
We aim to provide our patients with the best possible personal care. We provide a wide range of services and health checks. All doctors provide family planning (including emergency contraception), maternity care and child health surveillance. Dr Nagarajan provides a weekly clinic for minor surgery procedures.